h1

Converted Furies in Progress

February 25, 2010

AHHHHHHHH, flying bloodletters….. I hate having daemons in the house, especially after watching Paranormal Activity. Stupid movie….  Anyhow, I finally got some paint on these little conversions, and got their bases finished up too. Here’s where we’re at so far.

I apologize for the aweful pictures, I’m going to have to bring them down to the studio and use the good equipment after a few more a finished up.

As for the conversions, super easy, and I think effective. I got a package of closed harpy wings from GW and greenstuffed them to the back of a bloodletter. I made sure to pick poses that already looked as if they were falling forward and tried to get a cohesive feel for the unit, as if they’re just landing.

Hope you like em, leave me some comments if you do, or don’t or whatever.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: