h1

Test Bloodletter

December 11, 2009

Still need a bit of work done on the bases, but since I had a bit of time last night, waiting for the Wort to cool down, I figured I’d finish off the test model for the Bloodletters.  I debated the colors of some parts of him for quite some time, and in the end I’m still not that happy with the sword or his back ‘shark’ fins. I’ll be checking around the net for something that might look better, because right now it all just blends with itself too much, too much red. I did try a bit of light sourcing from below, I think it’ll need another lighter coat to really be effective, again, not sure it’ll stay on till the final versions though.

Advertisements

One comment

  1. Amazing, I did not know about that up to now. Thanks.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: